Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Ten Trends to Seduce Your Best Friend by Penny Reid – Just came out and already started!!!
- Not the Witch You Wed by April Asher – just started, it’s ok but I am finding some things very annoying.
- Granny’s Got A Gun by Harper Lin – listening to this cozy on audio, about half way through.
What did you recently finish reading?
- An Unexpected Peril by Deanna Raybourn – 5 Stars
- The Bodyguard by Katherine Center – 5 Stars
- An Impossible Imposter by Deanna Raybourn – 4 Stars
- The Wedding Crasher by Mia Sosa – 4 Stars
- By Any Other Name by Lauren Kate – 3 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Younger Wife by Sally Hepworth – Need to get to the ARC.
- Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop – backlist I want to get too.
- A Lullaby for Witches by Hester Fox – Have the audio from my library.
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!