Hi Friends! Here is my maybe TBR for April, I have been really into mood reading so I honestly don’t know what I am going to read this month!
For my back list books (which is any book I bought prior to January 1st 2022)
- Migrations by Charlotte McConaghy
ARC’s For March that I need to read.
- The Younger Wife by Sally Hepworth
- The Sign For Home by Blair Fell
- This May End Badly by Samantha Markum
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s buzzword is big or little.
- I have no idea, I have been thinking on this and haven’t picked anything yet.
Tordotcom-a-thon by Beautifully Bookish Bethany on Youtube – reading books from this publisher. There is a bingo board for this one!
- Remote Control by Nnedi Okorafor
- All Systems Red by Martha Wells
- A Psalm for the Wild Built by Becky Chambers
Spring Fling-O-Ween Hosted by Gabby and Olivia over on youtube! There are three prompts for this but I am not sure what I am going to read yet. I just need to pick a horror/thriller that has pink or yellow on the cover and or a backlist!
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?