I can’t believe we are already in a new month! This one went really fast and I know the next two months will be just the same. My calendar is full with myself, the husband and the kids! Here are some books I am looking forward too in April.
What books are you excited for this month? Let me know in the comments below!
- The Wedding Crasher by Mia Sosa – Contemporary Romance – 4/5 – really enjoyed The Worst Best Man and am so ready for this one.
- Lover Arisen by JR Ward – Paranormal Romance – 4/5 – I have loved this series for a long time but the last couple haven’t been great, hoping this one is better.
- Date From Hell by Gwenda Bond – Contemporary Romance – 4/5 – Enjoyed book 1 in this series so Im curious to see where it goes.
- The Younger Wife by Sally Hepworth – Thriller – 4/5 – LOVED her book before this one and am hoping this one is just as good!
- The No Show by Beth O’Leary – Contemporary Romance – 4/12 – This is my last attempt to see if she can make me love a book as much as The Flatshare!
- Ten Trends Seducing Your Best Friend by Penny Reid – Contemporary Romance – 4/12 – Penny is always an auto buy author for me.
- My Sister’s Big Fat Indian Wedding by Sajni Patel – Contemporary Romance – 4/19 – I really enjoyed the other two books I have read by her so I am looking forward to this one!
- Part Of Your World by Abby Jimenez – Contemporary Romance – 4/19 – I had given up on this author after really disliking her first two books but I picked up Life’s Too Short on a whim and loved it so much so I thought I would try this one too.
- Immortal Rising by Lynsay Sands – Paranormal Romance – 4/26 – Loved this book and this series and this author!
- Children On The Hill by Jennifer McMahon – Horror – 4/26 – After reading The Drowning Kind I am excited to read this one.