Hi Friends! I thought I would do a Valentine’s day tag since it’s today and all. I saw Heather from Bookables on youtube do this tag and you can find her video here and the original by whatsjessreading can be found here. Hope you enjoy!
1. I LOVE YOU – What is your all time favorite romance book? I would have to go with The Hating Game, I have re-read it so many times and it is still one of my favorites.
2. BE HAPPY – What is a book that makes you incredibly happy every time you read it? Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid, although really any book by Penny is always a guaranteed good time.
3. DATE ME – A book charcater that you would date. Will Trent from the Will Trent Series by Karin Slaughter, Judd Lauren from Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh or Joanh from The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker.
3.5 TEXT ME – Would you date a non-reader? Yes
4. DREAM ON – What’s you’re favorite romantic setting in romance books and what would be your ideal date? I like vacation settings in books especially tropical island vibes. I feel like I am too old to have an ideal date.
5. KISS ME – Your favorite romantic scene from a book. I don’t really have one but I love when Josh takes care of Lucy in The Hating Game.
6. LET’S PARTY – Which 3 book characters would you invite to a party and why? I would want all the girls from the Knitting in the City series by Penny Reid.
7. U ROCK – A romance book you would recommend to everyone (If you don’t read romance you can recommend other books you love) The Hating Game and Neanderthal Seeks Human
8. BE MINE – What is a book that you really want to read/own? All of them!