Hello Friends! I am here today with a tag! I watch this one every year on Heather from Bookables youtube channel and always like doing her tags. You can find her 2022 video here.
–New Year’s Book Tag Questions–
1. How many books are you planning to read in 2022? My goodreads goal is set for 100 books this year and thats less than less years. I decided I wanted to lessen the pressure I put on myself when reading and have decided this is the year of “No”. I don’t want to get books just because I have fomo so I decided 100 is a good start for me.
2. Name 5 books that you didn’t get to in 2021 but want to make a priority in 2022. I have already ticked a few off but here are 5 more I hope to get too.
- Lore Olympus by Rachel Smythe
- Razorblade Tears by S.A. Cosby
- Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren
- Meet Me in Paradise by Libby
- Happiness For Beginners by Katherine Center
3. What genre do you want to read more of? I think this year I would like to get back into my fantasy series and hopefully catch up before new ones come out.
4. Name 3 non book related goals for 2022.
- I have a work one that I am not going to share
- Same with a life one, but they are just a little too personal for my book blog
- I decided to teach myself to crochet the end of last year and I actually have a ton of goals for this. Im thinking I might do a post on it and you might also see some progress posts as well pop up throughout the year.
5. What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read? Too many to count and honestly if they are still on my shelf longer than 2 years then I unhaul them because I will likely never read them. But 3 of the ones from question 2 have been on my list for a long time!
6. One word that your hoping 2022 will be: Better
7. Tag a friend! If you like doing these then consider yourself tagged!