Hello Friends! I am here today with my possible TBR for November. I am always a mood reader but this month I am really going to try and not force any books that I feel like I SHOULD be reading. I know I have some obligations to get to so I hope I like them! Hope everyone is having a good October so far!
For my back list books (which is any book I bought prior to January 1st 2021)
- Not sure on this one, will have to see where my mood takes me.
Buddy Reads for November
I think I am going to take a step back from buddy reads this month. I have been getting a little overwhelmed and that usually leads to a reading slump so I decided to take some pressure off myself this month.
ARC’s For November that I need to read.
- The Grimrose Girls by Laura Pohl – YA Mystery – 20% into it – Out 11/2
- The Collective by Alison Gaylin – Thriller – Out 11/2
- Never Fall For Your Fiancee by Virginia Heath – Historical Romance out 11/9
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s buzzword is the word “Lost”.
- Lost Among The Living by Simone St. James – Historical Mystery/Romance
- Lost Girls by Angela Marsons – Thriller
Other Books I would like to try and get too.
- Velvet Was The Night by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- The Wrong Family by Tarryn Fisher
- Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig
I may also loosely participate in Non-Fiction November. I have some books that if I can get too I would like to finish.
- Hooked by Sutton Foster
- Broken Horses by Brandi Carlisle
- Bad Fat Black Girl by Sesali Bowen
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?