Hello Friends! I am here for my tbr for my favorite month of the year! October is my birthday month and I love everything about this month with its fun family activities and cozy fall sweaters and boots!
For my back list books (which is any book I bought prior to January 1st 2021)
- Not sure on this one, will have to see where my mood takes me.
Buddy Reads for October
- The Night She Disappeared by Lisa Jewell
- Rock, Paper, Scissors by Alice Feeney
- The Family Plot by Megan Collins
- My Heart Is A Chainsaw by Stephen Graham Jones
- Halloween Party by Agatha Christie
- These Toxic Things by Rachel Howzel Hall
ARC’s For October that I need to read.
- No One Will Miss Here by out 10/12
- Pretty Little Lion by out 10/26
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s buzzword is a word associated with the elements.
- The Night We Burned by S.F. Kosa – Burned = Fire
- Rock, Paper, Scissors by Alice Feeney – Rock = Earth
- Ice and Stone by Marcia Muller – Ice = Water
Other Books I would like to try and get too.
- Velvet Was The Night by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- A Good Day For Chardonnay by Darynda Jones
- The Wrong Family by Tarryn Fisher
- Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig
- Goblin by Josh Malerman
There are 3 read-a-thons that I am hoping to participate in as well and those are the #spooktoberchills, The Thrills and Chills Fest and Camp Weekend-Ween. The buddy reads above are for these read-a-thons and I am so excited to participate in them. They will have daily photo challenges and giveaways and I love participating in them!
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?