I meant to post this one yesterday but I was sick in bed all day and just binged BBC Period dramas all day but I really liked this top 5 so I decided to post it anyways!!
- The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata – Slow burn contemporary romance! All her books are great in my opinion.
- Threshold by Sara Douglass – Fantasy that I have read so many times I can’t even tell you!
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne – Love this enemies to lovers work place romance with a sunshine and grump!
- The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James – Love this spooky paranormal thriller
- The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth – One of my favorites of the year so far! Great thriller!
What are some of your favorite standalone books?