Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Shanah @the Bionic Bookworm and is now being hosted by Meeghan @Meeghan Reads. This week’s topic is Top 5 series of all time. This was so hard! I have way too many to list so I did my best.
Psy/Changling Series by Nalini Singh – there is technically two series in this but they are all connected. So far we are up to 20 total, thats 15 in the original and now up to 5 in the second series. This series follows shifters, humans and an advanced human called Psy as they all interact together. Each book follows a different couple. This one should probably be read in order.
Argeneau Vampire Series by Lynsay Sands – I just reviewed book 33 that comes out the end of this month! I love this series it is so fun and sexy! Each book follows a different couple. Doesn’t necessarily need to be read in order.
The Winston Brothers by Penny Reid – Contemporary about a group of siblings. These are so fun and smart.
The Other’s by Anne Bishop – a different take on shifters. This is only a 5 book series and I love Meg and Simon so much. This one follows the same characters through out the series.
Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward – So far there are 19 books in this series plus a few spin offs. This series is about bada$$ Vampires and their protection of their race. Each book follows a different couple. Helps to be read in order.
These are some more series that I really want to mention.
- Bergman Brother’s by Chloe Liese – Contemporary Romance – so far 4 books and they are all so good.
- Will Trent Series by Karin Slaughter – Thriller following an FBI agent and a coroner.
- Badger Chronicles by Shelly Laurenston – Paranormal Romance about honey badger shifters.
- Stillhouse Lake series by Rachel Caine – Thriller series following an ex-wife of a serial killer.
- Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan – High fantasy series.
- Wayfair Redemption series by Sara Douglass – Fantasy series
- Sevenwater Series by Juliet Marillier – Fantasy Series
- Forever Series by Kathleen Brooks – Contemporary Romance series
What are some of your favorite retellings?