Hello Friends! Im saying it again but where did the month go!! I think with cramming in end of summer fun while also trying to get ready for back to school I just lost track of the month. But Fall is my favorite season and I am ready for it!! I have a bunch of books I want to get to in the next couple of months! If you know of any fall themed read-a-thons let me know!!
For my back list books (which is any book I bought prior to January 1st 2021)
- Not sure on this one, will have to see where my mood takes me.
Buddy Reads for September
- The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling – out 9/28
- Last Girl Ghosted by Lisa Unger – out 10/5
- We Were Never Here by by Andrea Bartz
- In My Dreams I Hold A Knife by Ashley Winstead
ARC’s For September that I need to read.
- Chasing Serenity by Kristen Ashley – out 9/7
- Apples Never Fall by Lianne Moriarty – out 9/14
- The Santa Suit by Mary Kay Andrews – out 9/28
- Eight Perfect Hours by Lia Louis – out 9/28
- The Inn on Sweetbriar Lane by Jeannie Chin – out 9/28
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s buzzword is Dark.
- A Dark and Secret Place by Jen Williams
- When The Stars Go Dark by Paula McLain
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch which is a backlist title for me
Other Books I would like to try and get too.
- The Broken Girls by Simone St. James
- Velvet Was The Night by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- A Good Day For Chardonnay by Darynda Jones
- All Rhodes Lead Here by Mariana Zapata
- The Family Plot by Megan Collins
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?
2 thoughts on “September (Maybe) TBR”
Hope you have a great September! Your list looks awesome!
Thanks! If I get to even 2 of these books I will be happy!
LikeLiked by 1 person