I can’t believe it is August already! It feels like summer just started and yet the kids are going back to school in just a few weeks! I honestly don’t know how much reading I will get done this month but here is what I am hoping to get too.
For my back list books (which is any book I bought prior to January 1st 2021)
- Not sure on this one, will have to see where my mood takes me.
Buddy Reads for August
- With You Forever by Chloe Liese – ARC
- Never Saw You Coming by Erin Hahn – ARC
- The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman
- Hostage by Claire Mackintosh
- Hairpin Bridge by Taylor Adams
ARC’s For August that I need to read.
- The House on Sunshine Corner by Phoebe Mills – Out 8/24
- Uncharted by Adriana Anders – Out 8/31
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s buzzword is a time of day and it just needs to be somewhere in the title. These are just some of the titles I will be pulling from for this prompt.
- The Night We Burned by S. F. Kosa – ARC
- Eight Perfect Hours by Lia Louis – ARC
- 56 Days by Catherine Ryan Howard – BOTM
- Seven Days in June by Tia William
Other Books I would like to try and get too.
- Meet Me In Paradise by Libby Hubscher
- A Dark and Secret Place by Jen Williams
- Survive The Night by Riley Sager
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?