Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Final Girls by Riley Sager – Just started this audio.
- The Layover by Lacie Walden – 16%
- Survive The Night by Riley Sager – Just started so only about a chapter or so in.
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Guilt Trip by Sandie Jones – 4.5 Stars
- Love Next Door by Helena Hunting – 3.5 Stars
- Grave Reservations by Cherie Priest – 4 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Delia Suits Up by Amanda Aksel
- The Therapist by B.A. Paris
- A Dark and Secret Place by Jen Williams
- The Disappearing Act by Catherine Steadman
- It’s Been A Pleasure Nomi Blake
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!