- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid – DNF – I got close to 30% of this one and just didn’t care enough to finish. I didn’t mind the part from the kids perspectives but I REALLY did not like the past with the parents.
- The Other Black Girl by Zakiya Dalia Harris – 3 Stars – While I liked this one it just wasn’t that best book I read. I was left so confused and needing more answers.
- The Road Trip by Beth O’Leary – 3 Stars – Again this one was ok but so far neither of her other books holds up to The Flatshare for me.
- Every Vow You Break by Peter Swanson – 2 Stars – Really did not like much about this one at all.
- People We Meet On Vacation – 3 Stars – Everyone was raving how this one was better than Beach Read so I had my hopes up but alas it was not for me. I didn’t really either character and I don’t like switching timelines for every chapter.
What are some hyped up books that you did not love?