I think I am going to try and mood read this month! I have spent the last 2 months focusing on arcs and while I am still behind for July I want to try and prioritize some of the new books I have gained in the last few months.
For my back list books (which is any book I bought prior to January 1st 2021)
- Not sure on this one, will have to see where my mood takes me.
ARC’s For July that I need to read. I have so many this month and most of them are out on the 6th!
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s word is Last and it needs to be somewhere in the title.
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
Other Books I would like to try and get too.
- Meet Me In Paradise by Libby Hubscher
- Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- A Dark and Secret Place by Jen Williams
- Hostage by Claire Mackintosh
- Seven Days In June by Tia Williams
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Survive The Night by Riley Sager
I also am going to try and participate in Summerween which is hosted by Gabbyreads and Oliviareadalatte on youtube. This readathon is about reading horror and thrillers in Summer. It takes place from July 2 – 8. I will post my tbr in a few days once I narrow down what I want to read.
1) bake or make a drink with your spooky read
2) read a book in the dark
3) read a paranormal book
4) read a horror book
5) read a book with black or orange on the cover (or both)
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?