Hello Friends! I am here today with a tag, unfortunately I am not sure who the originator is but I found it on Youtube. If you like tags than consider our self tagged!
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2021. Romance is either Float Plan by Trisha Dollar or Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle and for thriller it’s between The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth or Heartbreak Bay by Rachel Caine.
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2021. Far Gone by Danielle Girard, Heartbreak Bay by Rachel Caine and Breaking Badger by Shelly Laurenston. I love all 3 of these series and the newest installments were great.
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to. There are so many!! But highest on my priority list is The Siren by Katherine St. John, Meet Me In Paradise by Libby and Six Weeks To Live by Catherine McKenzie.
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year. There are so many too choose from but Velvet Was The Night by Silvia Moreno-Garcia is really high on my list.
5. Biggest disappointment. Every Vow You Break by Peter Swanson – just didn’t live up to my expectations.
6. Biggest surprise. Float Plan by Trish Dollar – I am not usually a fan of grief filled romances but this one really surprised me. Loved the setting and the two main characters.
7. Favorite new author. (Debut or new to you) Danielle Gerard – I read Whiteout earlier this year and loved it and immediately read Far Gone! Can’t wait to start on her back list!
8. Newest fictional crush. Wesley Koelher from Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle – he was so sweet and cute and grumpy! I always love a good grumpy and sunshine story.
9. Newest favorite character. Fern from The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth. Fern was was a great and complex character. I don’t want to say too much because of spoilers.
10. Book that made you cry. Float Plan and The Last Goodbye both of these fall into the grief romances and both did an excellent job of making me cry.
11. Book that made you happy. Twice Shy and Very Likely Yours by Kerry Winfrey – both of these books have a similar feel to me. They were both such sweet romances.
12. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received). Heard It In A Love Song by Tracey Garvis Graves, won this in a giveaway from the publisher.
13. What books do you need to read by the end of the year? All of them!!