Happy June 1st friends. Here is maybe TBR for June. I seem to be heading into a slump and I think its because I am making myself read certain books and that always does it. So I may end up scraping this entire TBR by the end of the month so we will have to wait and see. What books are you looking forward to reading this month? Let me know in the comments!
For my back list books (which is any book I bought prior to January 1st 2021)
- Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams
I have some buddy reads as well this month that I need to get too.
- Written In The Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur
- The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren
- The Next Wife by Kaira Rouda
- Local Woman Missing by Mary Kubica
- They Never Learn by Layne Fargo
ARC’s For May that I need to read.
- It Had To Be You by Georgia Clark out 5/4
- The Plot by Jean Hanff Korelitz out 5/11
- The Maiden’s by Alex Michaelides out 6/15
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s word is Name/Title and it needs to be somewhere in the title.
- Hana Khan Carries On by Uzma Jalaluddin
Other Books I would like to try and get too.
- Meet Me In Paradise by Libby Hubscher
- The Beautiful Ones by Sylvia Moreno-Garcia
- Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?