Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Quiet In Her Bones by Nalini Singh – Audio/Book
- The Siren by Katherine St. John – Book
- The Ex – Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon – Book
- The Last Goodbye by Fiona Lucas – E-ARC
- 40 – Love by Olivia Dade – Audio when I am in between others
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Mary Shelly Club by by Goldy Moldavsky – Audio – YA Horror – 4 Stars
- We Met In December by Rosie Curtis – Audio – Contemporary Romance – 2 Stars
- Just Last Night by Mhairi McFarlane – Book – Contemporary Romance – 3 Stars
- The Man Ban by Nicola Marsh – E-ARC – Contemporary Romance – 3.5 Stars
- The Drowning Kind by Jennifer McMahon – Audio/Book – Horror – either a 4 or 5 Star
- One Got Away by S.A. Lelchuk – Audio – Thriller – 4 Stars
- Far Gone by Danielle Girard – Thriller – E-ARC – 5 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
These still have not really changed for me, I keep saying I will pick them up next but then find something else to read instead. Not sure which ones I will actually get to next.
- It Had To Be You by Georgia Clark – ARC
- The Plot by Jean Hanff Korelitz – ARC
- Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- The Hunting Wives by May Cobb
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!