Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived by Sam on Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!
The three Ws are:
What are currently reading?
What have you finished reading?
What will you read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Quiet In Her Bones by Nalini Singh – Audio/Book
- The Siren by Katherine St. John – Book
- The Ex – Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon – Book
- The Last Goodbye by Fiona Lucas – E-ARC
- 40 – Love by Olivia Dade – Audio when I am in between others
What did you recently finish reading?
- The Mary Shelly Club by by Goldy Moldavsky – Audio – YA Horror – 4 Stars
- We Met In December by Rosie Curtis – Audio – Contemporary Romance – 2 Stars
- Just Last Night by Mhairi McFarlane – Book – Contemporary Romance – 3 Stars
- The Man Ban by Nicola Marsh – E-ARC – Contemporary Romance – 3.5 Stars
- The Drowning Kind by Jennifer McMahon – Audio/Book – Horror – either a 4 or 5 Star
- One Got Away by S.A. Lelchuk – Audio – Thriller – 4 Stars
- Far Gone by Danielle Girard – Thriller – E-ARC – 5 Stars
What do you think you’ll read next?
These still have not really changed for me, I keep saying I will pick them up next but then find something else to read instead. Not sure which ones I will actually get to next.
- It Had To Be You by Georgia Clark – ARC
- The Plot by Jean Hanff Korelitz – ARC
- Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- The Hunting Wives by May Cobb
What are you currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!
One thought on “WWW Wednesday – 5/26”
Certain Dark Things looks so good, I’ll be interested to know what you think of it! I’m currently reading Ruff and Tumble by Lucy Gilmore which is really cute so far 😊