Hi Friends! I am her today with my May (Maybe) TBR. I still have a few ARCs I need to read but I really want to mood read this month. Below I have the few monthly goals I try to reach each month. I also found this fun readathon that is Star Wars Themed. Im not sure if I will get to it or not but if I do I will put it in my wrap up. What are your reading plans for May? Do you have a big TBR or just reading whatever you want?
For my back list books (which is any book I bought prior to January 1st 2021)
- Mercy House by Alena Dillon
I have some buddy reads as well this month that I need to get too.
- Just Last Night by Mhairi McFarlane
- Mary Shelly Club by Goldy Moldavsky
- Pucked by Helena Hunting – Re-read
- The Burning Girls by CJ Tudor
ARC’s For May that I need to read.
- It Had To Be You by Georgia Clark out 5/4
- The Siren by Katherine St. John Out 5/4
- The Plot by Jean Hanff Korelitz out 5/11
- People We Meet On Vacation by Emily Henry out 5/11
- Hunting Wives by May Cobb out 5/18
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s word is House/Home and it needs to be somewhere in the title.
- The House at the Bottom of the Lake by Josh Malerman
- Mercy House – Also a Backlist
Other Books I would like to try and get too.
- Meet Me In Paradise by Libby Hubscher
- The Beautiful Ones by Sylvia Moreno-Garcia
- The Ex-Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- Dial A for Aunties by Jesse Sutanto
- Quiet In Her Bones by Nalini Singh
- Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?