Hello Book Friends and happy Saturday!! It has been a long time since I have done my ABC challenge. It took me awhile to get back into blogging after the winter we had but Im slowly getting into the swing of things again. I have seen this challenge on a few blogs like One Book More and Meeghan Reads and thought it looked like a fun way to talk about some books I read before (and after) I started my blog and also some upcoming books I would like to read that are on my tbr. For the books I pick I will put in parentheses what number it is in a series, if it’s in one and the author.
Books that start with I
- I Was Told it Would Get Easier by Abbi Waxman – Contemporary Fiction
- If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane – Contemporary Romance
- Immortal Born by Lynsay Sands (#30) – Paranormal Romance
- In A Badger Way by Shelly Laurenston (#2) – Paranormal Romance
- In The Company of Others by Julie Czerneda – Science Fiction
- Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs (#3) – Urban Fantasy
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me by Mindy Kaling – Non-Fiction
Books on my TBR that start with I
- In A Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware – Thriller
- Incense and Sensibility by Sonali Dev – Contemporary Romance
- In My Dreams I Hold A Knife by Ashley Winstead – Thriller
- Into The Drowning Deep by Mira Grant – Horror
- The Invisible Husband of Frick Island by Colleen Oakley- Contemporary Fiction
- Isn’t It Bromantic by Lyssa Kay Adams (#4) – Contemporary Romance
- It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey – Contemporary Romance
- It’s Been A Pleasure Noni Blake by Claire Christian – Contemporary Romance
Do we share any of the same memorable books for the letter I? Let me know in the comments below!
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!