Happy April 1st friends! I hope everyone had a great March and that your reading went well! I have a lot of May ARCs so I am going to try and get through as many of those as I can this month. I also have my usual buddy reads as well. What are you planning on reading this month? Do we share any of the same books on out TBR’s? Let me know in the comments below!
For my back list books (which is any book I bought prior to January 1st 2021)
I have still been really bad about reading my backlist so here’s hoping I can do better this month. I am hoping to read Love Her Or Lose Her by Tessa Bailey since I missed my buddy read for it last month.
I have some buddy reads as well this month as well as some ARCs that I need to get too.
- Every Last Fear by Alex Finlay – ARC
- It Had To Be You by Georgia Clark- ARC and Buddy Read
- The Secret Bridesmaid by Katy Birchall – ARC and Buddy Read
- Like Cats and Dogs by Kate McMurray – ARC
- The Most Beautiful Girl in Cuba by Chanel Cleeton – ARC
- The New Comer by Mary Kay Andrews – ARC
- Every Vow You Break by Peter Swanson – Buddy Read
- Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle – Buddy Read
- How To Walk Away by Katherine Center – Reread and Buddy Read
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month’s theme is Space and a word that correlates with it should be in the title.
- The Girl With Star’s In Her Eyes by Xio Axelrod – ARC
Other Books I would like to try and get too.
- The Ex-Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- The Push by Ashley Audrain
- Highland Treasure by Lynsay Sands – Library book
- The Sanatorium by Sarah Pearse
- Quiet In Her Bones by Nalini Singh
Again these are all books that I would like to read soon but I know I probably won’t get to most of these. What are you reading this month? Are you participating in any fun reading challenges?
2 thoughts on “April (Maybe) TBR”
I hope you’ll manage to get through lots of these and that you enjoy all your reads. New months are so exciting!
Right! Its a fresh start to my reading!
LikeLiked by 1 person