Hello Friends! How did everyone’s January go? Mine was pretty slumpy all around. I did read some good books but overall I felt distracted all month and watched a lot of TV which is not like me. Im hoping February goes better and to help with that I am going to try to pick less specific titles to red and more generalities. I am hoping to participate in the #blackauthorreadathon which is being hosted by a ton of youtubers and instagrammers. Here is the link to Steph’s Romance Book Talks announcement video. I am also doing a few buddy reads and I have some January and February ARCs that I need to get too as well.
Let me know what your reading plans are in the comments!
For my back list books (which is any book I bought prior to January 1st 2021)
- Bitter Falls by Rachel Caine
- Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lissa Kay Adams – I didn’t get to it in January.
I have some buddy reads as well this month and some will double up as clearing up some of my ARCs.
- In Case You Missed It by Lindsey Kelk
- Shipped by Angie Hockman – ARC
- First Comes Like by Alisha Rai – ARC
- The Dating Plan by Sara Desai
For Kayla’s Buzzword – This month is a color in the title
- White Out by Adriana Anders
Here is a Bingo board for the readathon.
Some hopefuls for this.
- Jackson by Laquette
- Sweet Talkin Lovers by Tracey Livesay
- Legendborne by Tracey Deon
- A Duke, The Lady and A Baby by Vanessa Riley
- Block Shot by Kennedy Ryan
Hoping February is a better reading month and I can get some of these books read! Happy Reading!!
One thought on “February TBR”
I hope your February is much better ❤️❤️❤️ My reading list includes a Mao biography (Chang, Halliday), Dunkirk (Joshua Levine), and The Longest Winter (Alex Kershaw).