Happy Sunday friends! How was everyone’s week? Aside from Monday being a very difficult day for my family our week was quiet and not a lot happened. It’s been good just taking some time to hang out and not do a lot with the husband and kids. As part of my Christmas presents my hubby built me a long shelf in my office that I am very excited about! Pics will come once I am done organizing. I decided this year I would start off with a new to me weekly meme so I will be participating in Six for Sunday which is a weekly meme created by A Little But A Lot.
This Sunday’s prompt is Bookish Resolutions. I posted my 2021 reading goals a few days ago and you can read it here. So today I am just going to post 6 things that I would like to be conscious about while reading this year.
- Mixing up my genres more. In 2020 I read mostly romance and this year I would like to get back to reading more fantasy along with thrillers and YA.
- Be more aware of the authors I am picking up and try to read from other cultures.
- I won’t say I am on a book buying ban but I would like to try and focus on the books I have on my shelves and to unhaul books I don’t think I will read again.
- I would like to become more involved with publishers.
- To do better at writing my reviews.
- To say yes more to hopefully broaden my presence on here and Instagram.
What are some of your bookish resolutions? Do we have any in common?