Happy Saturday friends! I have seen this challenge on a few blogs like One Book More and Meeghan Reads and thought it looked like a fun way to talk about some books I read before (and after) I started my blog and also some upcoming books I would like to read that are on my tbr. For the books I pick I will put in parentheses what number it is in a series, if it’s in one and the author.
Books that start with H
- Hands Down by Mariana Zapatta – Contemporary Romance
- Happy Trail (#1) by Daisy Prescott – Contemporary Romance
- Harp of Kings by Juliet Marillier – Fantasy
- Harry Potter (the entire series) by JK Rowling – YA Fantasy
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne – Contemporary Romance
- Hawkeye (the entire series) by Matt Fraction- Graphic Novel
- Heart’s Blood by Juliet Marillier – Fantasy
- How to Walk Away by Katherine Center – Contemporary Fiction
- Hunting for a Highlander (#8) by Lynsay Sands – Historical Romance
Books on my TBR that start with H
- Happy Singles Day by Ann Marie Walker
- The Heart Principal (#3) by Helen Hoang – Contemporary Romance
- Heartbreak Bay (#5) by Rachel Caine – Mystery/Thriller
- Heartstopper (all volumes) by Alice Oseman – Graphic Novel
- Honky Tonk Christmas by Carolyn Bloom – Romance
- House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune – Fantasy
- How to Fail at Flirting by Denise Williams – Contemporary Romance
- The Hunting Wives by May Cobb – Thriller
Do we share any of the same memorable books for the letter H? Let me know in the comments below!
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!