Hello Book Friends! Today I am here to talk about an upcoming read-a-thon that is centered around The Gilmore Girls. This show used to be my all time favorite show and I even named my daughter Lorelai for Lorelai Gilmore, the mother. This read-a-thon runs from November 15th-22nd and is hosted by over on instagram and youtube. There are 7 challenges listed below and then my book picks for that prompt is underneath that. There is also a bingo board if you want to participate that way. I plan on just filling those in while Im reading.
This read-a-thon is hosted by Desi: https://www.youtube.com/c/DarlingDesi Mackenzie: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPn… Olivia: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChNo… and Heather: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9afv7sT6Rg and here is the instagram and twitter info – Twitter: https://twitter.com/gilmoreathon Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/gilmoreathon
- Second Chances on Cypress Lane by Reese Ryan
- Simmer Down by Sarah Smith (also prompt #3 and #4)
- Booked for Christmas by Lily Menon (Kindle)
- The Duke and I by Julie Quinn (Kindle)
- Last Tang Standing by Lauren Ho (also prompt #2)
- Unforgiven by Jay Crownover (also prompt #1 and #4)
I think most of my books can work for multiple prompts so I may not get to all 6 of these books.
Do you ever participate in Read-a-thons?