Hello Book Friends and happy Sunday!! I have seen this challenge on a few blogs like One Book More and Meeghan Reads and thought it looked like a fun way to talk about some books I read before (and after) I started my blog and also some upcoming books I would like to read that are on my tbr. For the books I pick I will put in parentheses what number it is in a series, if it’s in one and the author.
Books that start with F
- Faefever (#3) by Karen Marie Moning – Fantasy/Paranormal Romance
- Fair Game (#3) by Patricia Briggs – Fantasy/Paranormal Romance
- Fallen (#5) by Karen Slaughter – Thriller
- Falling for the Highlander (#4) by Lynsay Sands – Historical Romance
- Fates Edge (#3) by Ilona Andrews – Paranormal Romance
- Feel’s like Falling by Kristy Woodson Harvey – Contemporary Romance
- Fence by C.S. Pacat – YA Graphic Novel
- Firelight (#1) by Kristen Callihan – Fanatsy/Paranormal Romance
- The Fire’s of Heaven (#5) by Robert Jordan – Fantasy
- First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones – Urban Fantasy
- Fix Her Up (#1) by Tessa Bailey – Contemporary Romance
- The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary – Contemporary Romance
- Forever Freed by Kathleen Brooks – Contemporary Romance
- Foxmask by Juliet Marillier- Fantasy
- Fumbled (#2) by Alexa Martin – Contemporary Romance
- Fury’s Kiss (#3) by Karen Chance – Urban Fantasy
Books on my TBR that start with F
- The Fall of Shane MacKade by Nora Roberts – Romance
- The Field Guide to Dumb Birds of North America by – Nonfiction
- Fence (the rest of the series) – YA Graphic Novel
- Final Girls by Riley Sager – Thriller
- Fool’ Assassin (#1) by Robin Hobb – Fantasy
- Forever Wild (#3) by K.A. Tucker – Contemporary Romance
Do we share any of the same memorable books for the letter F? Let me know in the comments below!
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!
2 thoughts on “ABC Book Challenge: F”
What a fun challenge! Thanks for including Feels Like Falling ❤️❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person
I really enjoyed it!!!