Today I am I doing the Do I have That Book the Romance Edition! I look for books on my shelves that fit the questions. I find a lot of my tags and challenges on Steph’s youtube channel Steph’s Romance Book Talk, so naturally as I was watching this one yesterday I decided to try it out myself. I took pictures of all the books I found on my shelves. I also think I am going to try and do this as a kindle edition and look for books that are on there as well. The original was created by Keeping Tabs: https://youtu.be/e4YnTYrGs48 and was edited by Steph to be more centered on romance books. I will probably also try the original at some point as well.
1. Do you have a traditional, contemporary romance? I actually have a ton of these but went with Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams. I just love this cover so much.
2. Do you have a book with 3 or more people on the cover? I couldn’t find a book with more than three people, so I chose The Worst Best Man by Mia Sosa.
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story? (retellings) I had a few to choose from but went with Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange which is a Pride and Prejudice retelling.
4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long? This one took me awhile but I finally found Family Tree by Susan Wiggs.
5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter? I had a few but this was the first one I found, Dr. Strange Beard by Penny Reid.
6. Do you have a Mass Market Romance Paperback book? Yes! I have so many mass markets, I prefer them over hardbacks.
7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name? J.D. Robb is a pen name for Nora Roberts. I am loving these older covers of her books!
8. Do you have a book with a character’s name in the title? For this one I went with The Other Miss Bridgerton, which is part of the Bridgerton series. Anyone else excited for the Netfix series?
9. Do you have a dark romance? I had a few that I would consider dark romance but went with Mine by Katy Evans, this cover would also work for prompt # 12 Abs on cover.
10. Do you have an erotic book? One of my favorites in The Black Dagger Brotherhood series, this one would also be a dark romance.
11. Do you have a Fantasy Romance? I read a lot of fantasy romance! Ilona Andrews is one of my favorites! This book also works for the challenge of title beginning and ending with the same letter.
12. Do you have a book with abs on the cover? Hello!
13. Do you have a sports romance? Sports is one of my favorite subgenres of romance but most are on my kindle. I loved the books I have read so far in Alexa Martin’s football series.
14. Do you have a royalty romance? Yes! This one is about the prince of England and USA’s presidents son!
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you? Nora Roberts is backward from my maiden name R N.
16. Do you have a romance anthology? Again I have some on my kindle but this was the most I had in physical form.
17. Do you have a book written by an OG romance author? Pretty sure Debbie Macomber is considered and OG.
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie? This is not a movie but it is a Netflix TV show.
19. Do you have a romantic graphic novel? So this is YA but it’s all about love and these two friends. Its so cute!!!
20. Do you have a book written by 2 or more authors? Christina Lauren is one of my favorite author duos and The Unhoneymooners is one of my favorite books by them.
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!