I can’t believe that October is over! This month really flew by. Im looking forward to November, we always spend a lot of time with family and it’s always a fun time. These are some of the books I am hoping to get to this month. It’s not so much a TBR but a hopefully I will get to these books. I am a very moody reader so I never know what I will want to read.
- 12 Dogs of Christmas by Lizzie Shane – Buddy read
- Love Her or Lose Her by Tessa Bailey – Need to read so I can read book 3Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams – Need to read so I can read book 3
- The One by John Marrs – Because I didn’t get to it in October
- Winter Counts by David Heska Wanbli Weiden – Buddy read
- All my library books
- A Curse so Dark and Lonely
- One to Watch
- Sweet Mess
- Aurora Blazing
- Chaos Reigning
- Mr. Malcolm’s List
- Cozy Mysteries
- Holiday Reads
What are you planning on reading this month? Do we share any books this month?
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!