1. What age did you start to read romance novels? I would say somewhere in my late twenties is when I really got into romance but my first one was probably around age 19.
2. If you could pick one hero to meet from your favorite romance novels who would it be and why? Joshua Templeman from The Hating Game or Judd Lauren from Caressed by Ice.
3. Who are your favorite romance authors and why? I love Nalini Singh and Lynsay Sands for Paranormal and contemporary is Helena Hunting, Penny Reid and Jill Shalvis.
4. What is a favorite romance novel to re-read? I love to re-read The Hating Game, and of Penny Reid’s books or The Pride or Badger series from Shelly Laurenton.
5. What book would you recommend to a non romance reader? I think it really depends on what types of books they like but Jill Shalvis is a good introduction to the genre.
6. Which is your favorite? Contemporary, suspense, or historical and why? I would say contemporary or paranormal.
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!