Hello Book Friends! I recently went to a library book sale and came home with 20 books! I was trying to fill in some gaps with some older series but there are always other books that jump out out at me!
The first two I got are some Holiday Romances! I am already ready for the cozy reads for the next two months!
- Snowfall on Cedar Trail by Annie Rains
- Christmas in Mustang Creek by Linda Lee Miller and Maisey Yates
Next are some contemporary romances, the two Jill Shalvis books are helping me complete the Lucky Harbor series.
- Alaska Nights by Debbie Macomber
- It’s In His Kiss by Jill Shalvis
- Once In A Lifetime by Jill Shalvis
- Amazing Grace bySherryl Woods
A bunch of my friends on instagram keep posting bout their love of cozy mysteries so I picked up a few of those and one Holiday cozy mystery as well! I have also been on the hunt when I go book thrifting for the first book in Sue Grafton’s series but B is the closest I have ever come.
- B is for Burglar by Sue Grafton
- Crime and Poetry by Amanda Flower
- Sugar Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
- A Charmed Death by Madelyn Alt
The only two trade paperbacks I got.
- Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella – Contemporary
- The Long Way To A Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers- Scifi
And last but not least the Fantasy books I bought! These are mostly filling in for series I have already read or am currently reading except for the Robin Hobb. This is one of her series that I haven’t read yet!
- Dragon Keeper (#1 Rain Wild Chronicles) by Robin Hobb
- Seventh Grave and No Body (#7 Charlie Jones) by Darynda Jones
- Mirror Sight (#5 Green Rider) by Kristen Britain
- Blackveil (#4 Green Rider) by Kristen Britain
- Kushiel’s Justice (#2 Imriel’s Trilogy) by Jacqueline Carey
- Murder of Crows (#2 The Other’s) by Anne Bishop
- Written in Red (#1 The Other’s) by Anne Bishop
- Visions in Silver (#3 The Other’s) by Anne Bishop
Let me know in the comments below if you have read any of these!
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!