Hello Book Friends! The letter of the day is “C”. I have seen this challenge on a few blogs like One Book More and Meeghan Reads and thought it looked like a fun way to talk about some books I read before (and after) I started my blog and also some upcoming books I would like to read that are on my tbr. For the books I pick I will put in parentheses what number it is in a series, if it’s in one and the author.
Books that start with C
- Can You Keep a Secret – Sophie Kinsella – Such a funny and sweet book, my favorite of hers for sure. Contemporary Romance
- Captain Marvel – all volumes – Carol Danvers is my favorite super hero ever! Graphic Novels
- Caressed by Ice (#2) – Nalini Singh – My absolute favorite in the entire series! Paranormal Romance
- Clean Sweep(#1) – Ilona Andrews – A series of novella’s about a witch and her house. Fantasy
- Conviction – Denise Mina – Thriller with a pod cast element
- The Couple Next Door – Shari Lapena – Fun fast past thriller
- A Court of Mist and Fury series – Sarah J Maas – My favorite in the trilogy. Fantasy/Romance
- Crazy Rich Asians – Kevin Kwan – Loved the entire series. Contemporary
- Cry Wolf (#1) – Patricia Briggs – Great spinoff of the Mercy Thompson series! Paranormal Fantasy/Romance
Books on my TBR that start with C
- The Caged Queen (#2) by Kristen Ciccarelli – YA Fanatsy
- Catherine House by Elizabeth Thomas – Fiction
- Christmas at Holiday House by Rayanne Thane – Holiday Romance
- Colorado Cowboy by Sara Richardson – Romance
- Confessions of a Prairie Bitch: How I Survived Nellie Oleson and Learned to Love Being Hated by Alison Arngrim – Autobiography/Memoire
- Crazy Is My Superpower: How I Triumphed by Breaking Bones, Breaking Hearts, and Breaking the Rules by A.J. Mendez Brooks – Autobiography/Memoire
- Crazy Stupid Bromance (#3) – Lyssa Kay Adams – Contemporary Romance
- Criminal (#6) – Karin Slaughter – Thriller
Do we share any of the same memorable books for the letter C? Let me know in the comments below!
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!