Hi Book Friends! I am trying to add some different content to my blog and I love tag videos on youtube so I thought I would try and do some on here. If you know of any fun ones please leave them in the comments below! I saw Evelyn Reads do this tag and thought it looked fun, it was created by @Books and Chocaholic on youtube.
1. How many books on average do you read per month? 12-15 books is my average
2. How many books are on your TBR? Over 100 on my book shelves in my office.
3. How are your books organized on your shelves? By read/unread and then by genres and then alphabetically.
4. Which genres do you read most from? Now, probably contemporary romance, in the past it was fantasy.
5. Which genres do you own most of? Fantasy, this is what both my husband and I read and we own MANY series.
6. Which is your preferred form of reading (physical, audio, ebook..)? Physical or audio
7. Who is your most owned author? I would say Ilona Andrews, Nalini Singh, Lynsay Sands or Gena Showalter.
8. Describe your favourite writing style? Im not sure what my favorite is but I don’t like being bogged down in to many details, I also like good dialogue.
9. Which literary devices do you like/dislike? I am not a fan of allegorical stories.
10. Which character archetypes do you enjoy? I like the rebel and the warrior, strong female characters with great personality.
11. Which are your favourite book settings? I love small towns and anything tropical or UK.
12. Which are your favourite romantic and plot tropes? I love enemies to lovers! It will always be my favorite! And also a grumpy but loveable main character, either male or female.
If you like tags, then consider yourself tagged!
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!