Hello Book Friends! I have seen this challenge on a few blogs like One Book More and Meeghan Reads and thought it looked like a fun way to talk about some books I read before (and after) I started my blog and also some upcoming books I would like to read that are on my tbr. For the books I pick I will put in parentheses what number it is in a series, if it’s one, the author and publication year.
Books that start with A
- Alien Tango (#2) by Gini Koch – 2010 – A Funny Scifi series where all the aliens are hot but are valued for their smarts.
- Allegiance of Honor (#15) by Nalini Singh – 2016 – This is my favorite paranormal series that has shape shifters, an advanced race and humans all trying to work together.
- All The Missing Girls by Megan Miranda – A mystery where a woman comes home and is swept back in the past by events repeating themselves.
- Alpha Night (#4; #19) by Nalini Singh – 2020 – Wonderful world building series!
- Always Only You (#2) by Chloe Liese – 2020 – Own voices with the sweetest character and a grump (the grumps a woman too)
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman- 2020 – A bank heist gone wrong and the hostages who are the worst hostages ever! Story telling is fantastic!
- Assassins Apprentice (#1) by Robin Hobb – 1996 – Traditinal fantasy series about an orphan trained to an assassin. Great characters and world building.
- At Graves End (#3) by Jeaniene Frost – 2009 – Paranormal romance about a vampire hunter, love Bones!
Books on my TBR that start with A
- Act Your Age Eve Brown (#3) by Talia Hibbert – 2021 – Can’t wait for Eve’s story, loved both Chloe and Dani.
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow – 2004 – I have had this one for awhile but it’s very intimidating.
- All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover – 2018 – Don’t really know much other than it’s CoHo.
- Archangel’s Series by Nalini Singh – Need to catch up on the series, I have read 1-5.
- Aussie Rules by Jill Shalvis – 2006 – Picked up because I love Jill Shalvis’s books.
- Autoboyography by Christina Lauren – 2017 – One of CLo’s YA books with LGBTQ characters.
Do we share any of the same memorable books for the letter A? Let me know in the comments below!
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!