I can’t believe it’s October already! this happens to be my favorite month because its my birthday!! I also just love cooler weather and wearing sweaters and boots everyday! I may have extended myself a bit with readathons and buddy reads this month, so here is hoping I can get at last one bingo on each board. My goal is to overlap books for the different readathons but not use the same one multiple times in one readathon.
The first one I am doing is the #fallaboutthrillers readathon hosted by @traveling.the.pages
And finally the Paranormal Readathon hosted by @lin.ryals
- Immortal Angel by Lynsay Sands
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- Horrid by Katrina Leno
- Bitterfalls by Rachel Caine
- The Girl From Widow Hill by Megan Miranda
- The Year of the Witching by Alexis Henderson
- These Witches Don’t Burn by Isobel Sterling
- In A Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
- His and Hers by Alice Fenney
- Truley Devious by Maureen Johnson
- The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James
- The Last Charm by Ella Allbright
- Mistletoe and Mr. Right by Sarah Morgenthaler
- Majesty by Katherine McGee
- The Roommate by Rosie Danan
I feel a bit overwhelmed with my potential reading for this month because I am not good at sticking with my choices. But this is also for fun so if I don’t make it, thats ok with me. I will try and give updates on my bingo boards durning my round ups!
Are we reading any of the same books this month or have you read any of these? If so let me know in the comments below.
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!