I was watching Heather from Bookables on youtube they other day and she did this tag and said it was created by Backlist Books. I enjoy doing these and April is almost over so I thought I should do it asap! If you like tags feel free to be tagged and let me know if you do it!!! (P.S. I have all these books on my shelves but might insert images if needed.)
1. Listening to raindrops on the rooftop–where is your favorite place to curl up and read on a rainy day? My chair in the living room that is positioned between a bunch of windows.
2. The smell of spring rain fills the air–name a book with rain or a storm on the cover. The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda
3. Rain clouds in the distance–Name a book with a gray cover. Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough
4. “April showers bring May flowers”–name a book with flowers prominently displayed on the cover. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
5. Stormy night skies–What is the perfect thriller and/or horror book to read during a thunderstorm? I would say anything by Karin Slaughter!
6. Partly Cloudy–name a book that made you sad but also happy/content at the same time. How To Walk Away by Katherine Center
7. Morning dew–feature a debut author that you think needs a shoutout. Sarah Hogle, this book is hilarious!!
8. Verdant grass–Recommend an old book that you think should be reprinted or given a new cover. Son of Shadows by Juliet Marillier, A lot of her old books I would like to see redone like some of her newer ones.
I hope you enjoyed this tag!
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!