I was watching Heather from Bookables on Youtube and she did this tag that was originally created by BookBreak on YouTube as well. I decided to go ahead and do the tag on my blog. With Spring officially here I thought this would be fun to do!
1. How do you decorate your bookshelves? I don’t really decorate them except with some bookish candles and mugs.
2. Recommend a book with beautiful descriptions of nature. Its not so much of nature but the gardening descriptions in Garden of Small Beginnings by Abbi Waxman were really good!
3. Show us a book with a beautiful cover. Chanel Cleeton’s books have BEAUTIFUL covers!
4. Spring is all about new starts so it’s the perfect time to start a new series! What would you recommend? If you are looking for a Paranormal Fantasy I highly recommend Nalini Singh’s Psy-Changling series. They are soooo good!
5. It’s almost time to start reading outside – have you been brave enough yet? Not yet, we are still getting snow here in Colorado.
6. Spring cleaning – which books are you unhauling? I unhaul as I go, so if I don’t like the book after reading I will get rid of it. I also just went through my kids shelves and cleared out a bunch of theirs.
7. And which books are you going to replace them with? All of them!!!! I just got my book of the month picks and I am so excited to read Beach Read by Emily Henry and The Guest List by Lucy Foley.
If you like to do tags then I tag you!
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!