Hello Book Friends! I don’t know about you but I love posts and videos about peoples reading stats, so I thought I would start doing a monthly one here on my blog. If that is something that you are interested in then keep reading!
I read a total of 11 books this month which is okay for me but what I read was all pretty good. Only 3 of which were on my TBR which is pictured above. The others were all random books I picked up, as I have said before I am a moody reader. Below are the stats that I started with. First up is where my books came from and what format.
- 6 were physical Books
- 4 were from the Library
- 4 were Ebooks and these were all also ARCs
- 1 Audio book
Below are my Star Ratings.
- 1 – 3 Star
- 1 – 3.5 Star
- 3 – 4 Star
- 6 – 5 Star
Broken Down by Genre I read :
- Contemporary Romance – 4
- Passion on Park Avenue by Lauren Layne – 3 Stars
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren – 5 Star
- Love Hard by Nalini Singh – 5 Star
- A Girl’s Guide to the Outback by Jessica Kate – 4 Star
- Mystery/Thriller – 2
- The Chalk Man by CJ Tudor – 3.5 Stars
- What She Didn’t See by Heather Wynter – 4 Stars
- Non-Fiction – 1
- Educated by Tara Westover – 5 Stars
- Young Adult – 1
- I Wish You All The Best by Mason Deaver – 4 Stars
- Historical Romance – 1
- Bringing Down the Duke by Evie Dunmore – 5 Stars
- Paranormal Romance – 1
- Badger to the Bone by Shelly Laurenston – 5 Stars
- Adult Contemporary – 1
- Garden of Small Beginnings by Abbi Waxman – 5 Stars
My favorite books this month were Badger to the Bone by Shelly Laurenston and Love Hard by Nalini Singh ( you can see my thoughts on all these books in my previous round up )
If you can think of any other stats I should add let me know in the comments below!
Until Next Time, Happy Reading!