So I struggled with this prompt today and could not come up with any covers that have physical thrones so I went with the word. I also chose books based on covers or that I have on my shelf here at home.
- The Skull Throne by Peter V. Brett – Fantasy – my husband has read this one so I have seen the cover numerous times and she looks awesome!
- Frostbound Throne by May Sage – Fantasy – loved the cover and it has a 4.13 on Goodreads
- The Jasmine Throne by Tasha Suri – Fantasy – Have this one on my TBR shelf
- For The Throne by Hannah Whitten – Fantasy – read the first one and it was ok but the ratings for this one are a lot better so far, might have to read it when it comes out.
- A Throne of Ruin by K.F. Breene – Fantasy/Romance – Again has a great Goodreads rating and I love the cover!
What are some books with thrones on the cover that you like?